At Morris & Perry we produce a complete range of crushed limestone for use in construction and agricultural processes. We specialise in small to medium size contracts. By working closely with our customers, Morris & Perry ensure that we can supply the product is the most suitable for their use.
All of our aggregates are supplied loose, on either 6 Wheeler (16T) or 8 Wheeler (20T) lorries. Smaller loads are available for a surcharge.
- 0/40 Scalpings (40mm)
- 0/80 Scalpings (75mm)
- 75mm Crusher Run
- (Under Roads, Pathways, Block Paving)
- Type 1 Sub Base
- 6F5 Capping
- 2/6 Single Size (6mm)
- 4/10 Single Size (10mm)
- 6/14 Single Size (14mm)
- 10/20 Single Size (20mm)
- 0/3 Crushed Fine Aggregate (3mm - Dust)
Ballast (All in)
- 0/3 Crushed Fine Aggregate (3mm-Dust)
- 0/10 Crushed Fine Aggregate (10mm-Dust)
- 0/20 Crushed Fine Aggregate (20mm-Dust)
- 0/2 Crushed Fine Aggregate (1.5mm-Dust)
- Fine Pit Sand
Tonnage can be derived from volume. Volume is calculated in m3 (length x width x depth).
- 1 m3 = 1.5t – 2.2t of crushed stone depending on the grading and degree of compaction.
- 2.1 tonnes of Type 1 = 1m3
1m3 of well compacted scalpings is heavier than 1m3 of 75mm clean stone, (consider the amount of air spaces!)
- 1 inch = 2.54cm or 0.0254m 1ft = 0.3048m
- 1 cubic yd = 0.7646m3 1yard = 0.9144m
Our Delivery Vehicles
- 6 wheelers (3 axle) - carry approx 16 tonnes (Pictured)
- 8 wheelers (4 axle) - carry approx 20 tonnes
- Optimum £/tonne load = 16 tonnes and above
(All our aggregate is supplied loose)